Saturday 23 February 2013

A short trip into Chapter Two: When you meet someone who mesmerizes you completely!!!



I was breathing hard as I felt my hand on something leathery. I shuddered and turned my face to look at my hand that strongly held something black and cloth like. I jerked to force myself away from whatever it was, but it was too strong to even let me move. Still I kept moving violently to break free.
“What are you doing, you’ll fall.”
I heard a soft, melodious voice from behind. It was so sweet and calm that it surprisingly sent vibrations of relaxation and security in me. The grip loosened a bit to give me room to turn around. I turned to face someone completely extraordinary, holding me in his arms.
Initially, I felt as if death had embraced me already and took me to the gates of heaven in the arms of an angel. He was astonishingly beautiful. His light brown silky hair shone in the sunlight, giving out a tinge of gold like a halo around his head. His forehead was broad and blissful contrasting with dark eyebrows. His eyes were deep, dark gray; a color so outstanding that nature could have never been able to blend such a hue again. His sharp features could make any woman fall for him and any man envious.
His pinkish lips were slightly parted in amusement and partial concern. His skin was olive colored and very smooth, with no sign of any tan. Its texture was too soft and glowing, as if it touched no sign of any earthly pollutants.
  “Are you all right?” The soft, musical voice rang in my ears. I kept staring at him like a dumb child seeing the moon for the first time.
He smiled in relief and I could notice a cute dimple on his left cheek. I wondered it was so biased that nature blessed someone with the bag full of beauty with no compromise on anything. That’s so unfair, it could have at least done some adjustment somewhere on his looks.
He was unmistakably an angel, yet immensely strong as I realized he was still holding me. I shuddered and he smiled and loosened his grip around my waist. He turned mischievously and looked at my left hand and I followed his gaze realizing I was still holding his jacket sleeve tightly. I blushed and let it go.
He moved his broad shoulders aside to direct me downstairs and when I saw the way back, I froze. How did I climb those rocks? And now how would I retreat back from the same way? 

1 comment: